Become A Member
We are always accepting applications for membership.
Are you ready to be challenged? Have you always wanted to give back to your community and just haven't figured out a way to do so? Then by becoming a member of the South Fayette Volunteer Fire Company may be for you.
Whether you would like to become a full-fledged fire fighter or simply assist the fire department with their many administrative and fundraising duties, there is a place for those who are willing in our organization.
What's In it for You?
Free Fire Service Training
Various Member Benefits
Access to Workout/Exercise Facility
Meeting New People and Experiencing New Oppurtunities
Gratification of Serving to Your Community
Applicants need to complete the application below and submit it to the South Fayette Volunteer Fire Department for review. New membership applications will be reviewed on the next monthly meeting by the members and candidates will go through a screening process. Please carefully read and follow instructions carefully as our application process has changes in July of 2016 to comply with state and federal laws for background checks.
Directions on how to apply:
1. Download the fillable membership application word docx below to your computer.
2. Complete the application. (Applications not complete will be returned to sender for corrections.)
3. Save the file to your computer as a new file "save as"
4. Compose an email to
5. Subject: New Member Application - (Your first & Last Name)
6. Attach the application word file to the email.
7. Compose a message
8. Send the email with the attached word docx application.
We will review your application and be in contact for the next step.